1. Explain what the human condition was like ten generations after Adam.
2. How did God show both justice and mercy in the time of Noah?
3. What does the flood teach us about the patience and judgment of God?
4. Tell what happened at Babel. What can you learn from this event?
5. Think back to the stories we have heard about creation, Lucifer, Adam and Eve, Cain and Abel, the world in Noah’s day, and the events at Babel. What have these stories revealed about God? About people?
In the six hundredth year of Noah’s life, on the seventeenth day of the second month—on that day all the springs of the great deep burst forth, and the floodgates of the heavens were opened. (Genesis 7:11)
Review Episode 6 by doing the activities.