1. What does holy mean? Who is holy, and who is not?
2. We can try hard to obey God’s rules, but can we ever be good enough to qualify to live with God in heaven? Why or why not?
3. How many of the Ten Commandments can you name? In what way are those ten rules like a mirror? 4. In what way do the Ten Commandments show us that we need a Savior?
5. Why did the Israelites bring lambs to altars? What could the blood of an animal do for the sin of the people? What could it not do?
6. Name some facts that the prophets foretold about the coming Messiah-Savior-King.
7. In thinking over our journey through the Old Testament Scriptures (Episodes 1 to 8), tell about one story or lesson that touched you.
No one will be declared righteous in his sight by observing the law; rather, through the law we become conscious of sin. (Romans 3:20) The virgin will conceive a child! She will give birth to a son and will call him Immanuel (which means ‘God is with us’). (Isaiah 7:14 NLT)
Review Episode 8
by doing the activities.