1. What did you like about this episode?
2. What did you notice about God’s character in this episode?
3. What kinds of jobs did angels perform in these stories? How do you think you would respond if an angel appeared to you?
4. Tell about some events surrounding Jesus’ birth that made it like no other.
5. In this episode, we heard the angel Gabriel call Jesus the Son of God. What does this term mean? What does it not mean?
6. Who were the first people to hear the news that Jesus had been born? How did they respond?
7. What did the Magi do when they saw the little boy Jesus? Were they right or wrong to worship Him? Explain.
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. … The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth. (John 1:1-3,14)
Review Episode 9 by doing the activities.