1. What did you notice in this episode about the character of God? What did you notice about the character of Jesus?
2. How was the boy Jesus similar to other children, and how was He different?
3. Tell what you know about the prophet John. Which prophecies did he fulfill?
4. Why did people come to John to be baptized?
5. Why did the prophet John call Jesus “the Lamb of God”?
6. What is the big difference between lambs offered on altars in Old Testament times, and the sacrifice that the Lamb of God came to make? (Hint: see John 1:29 below.)
7. How was the oneness of God revealed at the baptism of Jesus? (Hint: His three-in-one, complex oneness.)
8. When the devil confronted Jesus in the desert, what was the devil trying to do? How did Jesus respond?
9. Name some ways that Jesus was different from Adam.
10. After Jesus read from the scroll of the prophet Isaiah, He said, ”Today this scripture is fulfilled in your hearing.” How did His neighbors react and why?
The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, “Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!” (John 1:29)
Review Episode 10 by doing the activities.