1. What surprised you in this episode?
2. How did Jesus demonstrate His power over nature?
3. What did Jesus see as the greatest need of people who were sick, blind, or paralyzed?
4. Why did the religious leaders accuse Jesus of blasphemy?
5. What did Jesus mean when He said, “I am the resurrection and the life”? How did He prove that His words were true?
6. Think about one of Jesus’ miracles that is especially meaningful to you. Would you like to tell why?
7. Based on what you have seen and heard so far, who do you believe that Jesus is? Explain.
8. In what way did Jesus’ miracles prove that His words were true? (Hint: John 11:25 + calling Lazarus out of the tomb.)
The disciples were absolutely terrified. “Who is this man?” they asked each other. “Even the wind and waves obey him!” (Mark 4:41) Jesus said, “The time has come. The kingdom of God has come near. Repent and believe the good news!” (Mark 1:15)
Review Episode 11
by doing the activities.