1. Which of the teachings of Jesus stands out to you the most? Why?
2. What is a false prophet? Why did Jesus tell people to beware of them?
3. What made Jesus different from God’s prophets who came before Him?
4. What did Jesus mean when He described Himself as a. “the bread of life”? (John 6:35) b. “the way, and the truth, and the life”? (John 14:6) c. “the light of the world”? (John 8:12)
5. What did the voice from heaven say about Jesus when He was transfigured on the mountain top?
6. What was the purpose of Jesus’ coming? What did Jesus foretell would take place in Jerusalem to fulfill that purpose? How did Jesus know this would happen?
7. How did Jesus’ entrance into Jerusalem fulfill a 500-year-old prophecy?
As Jesus was going up to Jerusalem, he took the twelve disciples aside privately and told them what was going to happen to him. “Listen,” he said, “we’re going up to Jerusalem, where the Son of Man will be betrayed to the leading priests and the teachers of religious law. They will sentence him to die. Then they will hand him over to the Romans to be mocked, flogged with a whip, and crucified. But on the third day he will be raised from the dead.” (Matthew 20:17-20 NLT)
Review Episode 12 by doing the activities.