1. What touched you the most in this episode?
2. Concerning God’s plan to rescue us from Satan, sin, death, and hell, the Scripture says, “None of the rulers of this age understood it, for if they had, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory” (1 Corinthians 2:8). Do you understand God’s rescue plan? Explain.
3. Why is one of the criminals (who hung on the cross next to Jesus) in heaven today? Why is the other in hell?
4. As the Lord Jesus was suspended on the cross in the darkness, what did God in heaven load on Him?
5. How was Jesus’ cross like an altar on which lambs were sacrificed?
6. Why did Jesus say, “My God, My God, why have you forsaken me?”
7. What did Jesus mean when He said, “It is finished”?
8. Did the disciples remember Jesus’ promise to rise again? Did the religious leaders who condemned Jesus remember it?
9. What did the women find at the tomb early Sunday morning?
10. If I trust in the Lord Jesus as my Lamb, why do I need not fear death?
Who has believed our message? … All of us, like sheep, have strayed away. We have left God’s paths to follow our own. Yet the LORD laid on HIM the sins of us all. (Isaiah 53:1a,6 NLT)
Review Episode 14 by doing the activities.