1. What surprised you in this episode?
2. On the day of Jesus’ resurrection, why were the two travelers on the road to Emmaus so sad? Why did Jesus call them “foolish”?
3. Name some Old Testament prophecies (such as Psalm 22:16-18) or pictures (such as Genesis 22:1-14) that Jesus the Messiah fulfilled.
4. Thomas said to the risen Lord, “My Lord and My God!” Was Thomas right or wrong to call Jesus his “Lord” and his “God”?
5. Why was it necessary for Jesus the Messiah to die on the cross and rise from the dead?
6. How can you go from being “in Adam” to being “in Christ”?
7. Tell about Jesus’ last forty days on earth before He returned to Heaven. What did He do? What did He say?
8. After Jesus returns to earth, what will happen to Satan and his kingdom of darkness? What will happen to the citizens of the kingdom of light?
9. How has God’s story and message touched your mind and heart?
10. Who is this King of glory? What has He done for you? Do you love Him?
For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive. (1 Corinthians 15:22) All the prophets testify about [the risen Lord Jesus] that everyone who believes in him receives forgiveness of sins through his name. (Acts 10:43)
Review Episode 15
by doing the activities.