1. What surprised you in this episode?
2. Based on what you just saw and heard, what impresses you most about the King of the universe?
3. How is the Bible different from all other books?
4. Which do you think is most reliable: the theories of people, or the Scriptures revealed to the prophets? Explain.
5. Do you believe that the first words of Scripture are absolutely true? Explain.
6. Would you like to personally get to know the One who made and maintains the universe? Explain. Reflect
(Meditate on, talk about this verse, and/or memorize it.) Man does not live on bread alone but on every word that comes from the mouth of the LORD. —Prophet Moses (Deuteronomy 8:3)
Review what you heard in
Episode 1 by doing