1. Did anything in the Bible’s description of heaven surprise you?
2. What did you learn about angels in this episode?
3. In your own words, tell the biblical story of Lucifer’s rebellion.
4. To help us understand what the devil is like, what do the Scriptures compare him to?
5. When the serpent spoke to Eve, how should she have responded?
6. When did Adam and his wife begin to feel shame? Did their self-made fig-leaf coverings make them feel comfortable in God’s presence?
7. Using a branch, explain how Adam and his wife had become like a branch broken off a living tree.
8. What do we learn about God from the fact that He gave humans the freedom to choose between obeying Him and disobeying Him?
The LORD God commanded the man, “You are free to eat from any tree in the garden; but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat of it you will surely die.” (Genesis 2:16-17) “You will not surely die,” the serpent said to the woman. (Genesis 3:4)
Review Episode 3 by doing the activities.