1. What surprised you in this episode?
2. What did you learn about God in this episode?
3. Were thorns, sadness, sickness, and death a part of God’s original creation? Explain.
4. Explain the effect of sin on a human’s relationship with God.
5. Name and explain the three terrible separations caused by sin.
6. What is the law of sin and death?
7. On the day Adam and Eve sinned, what great promise did God make?
8. On that same day, what did God do to show Adam and Eve His justice, mercy, and grace?
“And I will cause hostility between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring. He will strike your head, and you will strike his heel.” (Genesis 3:15 NLT) And the LORD God made clothing from animal skins for Adam and his wife. (Genesis 3:21 NLT)
Reinforce Episode 4 by doing the activities.