1. Using a broken branch, explain how Cain and Abel were affected by their parents’ sin.
2. What did you learn about God from how He dealt with Cain and Abel?
3. Tell about the kind of offering God required to cover sin and accept worship.
4. Explain how the law of the sin offering set Abel free from the law of sin and death.
5. Why was God not satisfied with Cain’s offering?
6. Explain what atonement means.
7. Explain what repentance means.
8. In what ways were Cain and Abel alike, and in what ways were they different? Would you rather be like Cain or like Abel? Explain.
When Adam sinned, sin entered the world. Adam’s sin brought death, so death spread to everyone, for everyone sinned. (Romans 5:12 NLT) Without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness. (Hebrews 9:22)
Review Episode 5 by doing the activities.